August 11, 2006

God, Samuel Jackson is cool.

It should be obvious from the previous post that I'm a big fan of Snakes on a Plane. I love the initial absurd premise. I love the title that Sam Jackson fought for. I love that, as I am fond of saying... "Hollywood's unintentional self-mockery is complete"

And now, thanks to this article, I love Samuel L more than ever. He has officially regained his title of "coolest guy ever" from Laurence Fishburne - something I thought no one would ever be able to do after his portrayal of Morpheus.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1223382-1,00.html

God Bless ya, Sam.

Oh, and why does Google hate my Team Fortress War Room? Like I don't have enough work to do to get people to my blog and clicking my adsense links without it sporadically adding and then erasing my page from its listing.

No comments: